Minister of Education and Culture of Republic of Indonesia, HE Prof. DR. Muhadjir Effendy, along with SEAMOLEC Director Dr. Abi Sujak, Directorate General of Early Childhood Education and Community Education, Mayor of Yogyakarta, and Secretary General of the Ministry of Education and Culture launched Online Course Program (kursusdaring.kemdikbud.go.id) on 11 August 2018.
This program was launched on the opening of “Gelar Karya Kursus dan Pelatihan 2018”, which took place on 11 – 12 August 2018 at Jogja Expo Centre (JEC), Yogyakarta.
In this Online Course Program, SEAMOLEC provided the MOOC platform and also cooperate with Directorate of Course and Training – MoEC in conducting training for Course and Training Institution (LKP) in video learning material production. There were 5 courses offered as the pilot project.
The following 5 courses were:
1. Basic Hair Cutting Technic – LKP Fourlen, Jakarta.
2. Introduction to Korean Alphabet – LKP Bina Insani, Yogyakarta.
3. Beauty Skin – LKP Mahardika – Cirebon, West Java.
4. Digital Marketing – Itech Metro, Lampung.
5. Fun Teaching for Fluent Speaking – LKP Gazebo English Course, Trenggalek, East Java.
(Text : San/Mid. Pic : San)